Can the easy installation SPC flooring pave by itself? Today, let's put easy installation SPC flooring.The whole process of paving is taught to you. Let's have a look!
Before formal paving, confirm the environment, paving method, and paving direction.
It is recommended to lay the floor in the smooth direction, that is, the laying direction is perpendicular to the window. The advantage of this is that the floor extends forward with the direction of the sun, strengthening the depth of the space, and will be more open visually.
Easy installation SPC flooring paving steps:
Lay damp proof film (ground film):
Lay the ground film of more than 2.0mm first, and the alignment between the films shall not overlap. The interface shall be pasted and sealed with waterproof adhesive tape, and a margin of 5cm shall be left around against the wall; If it is a solid wood skirting line, the wall edge should be led up more than 50mm (preferably the same height as the skirting line).
If it is used for geothermal ground, ground floor and large shopping malls, a 0.6mm thick film (greenhouse film) should be laid under the film, and the joint of each two films should be overlapped by 200mm, sealed tightly with adhesive tape, and about 2cm margin should also be left around to fold against the wall.
1) Pre-paving: unpack the floor before installation and place it according to different textures to see the paving effect. (select the floors with disordered floor lines or large color differences and lay them under the bed or inconspicuous parts).
2) Try to install the first row of the floor from the door side of the room. To prevent the natural expansion of the floor, a 4-10mm expansion joint should be reserved between the wall and the floor, the side with tongue and groove should be facing outward, and special cushion blocks should be added (after the paving, it should be taken out).
3) Installation method of the floor: "long first, then short, press first, then push": first press the male slot completely into the female slot, and insert the long side of the floor from the outside to the inside by 45 degrees; Then press the short side male slot completely into the female slot, and use the same method to obliquely insert and push inward. Continue to use the above method to install other floors along the first floor
4) Note that during the installation process, when installing the last piece in the first row, you need to take the floor first to measure the remaining part, and the floor needs to be measured in reverse. Special shapes such as room door frames must be handled carefully, marked first, and then cut.
5) When installing the second row of floors, insert the tenon on the short side into the groove of the previous row of floors, and gently insert the tenon on the long side into the corresponding groove of the floor.
6) When there is a gap, a rubber hammer can be used to assist in paving.
7) On average, the installation is checked every four rows to ensure that there is no abnormality in the installation.
8) When installing the last row of edge trimming, whether to use head splicing or whole plate cutting, the user's opinion should be sought, and the advantages and disadvantages of the two methods should be explained; After installation, walk back and forth to ensure that the whole floor is not loose, there is no sense of suspension, and there is no abnormal sound when stepping on it.
9) After the floor is paved and there is no abnormality, take out the special cushion blocks at the reserved expansion joints.
10) Installation of skirting line: the skirting line should press the film margin around and scratch off the excess film with a blade. When installing the skirting line, the internal and external corners must be made and there must be no falling off. The gap between the skirting board and the door frame is ≤ 2.0 mm, the gap between the skirting board seams is ≤ 1.0 mm, and the height difference of the skirting board interface is ≤ 1.0 mm; When installing solid wood skirting, the drilling height on the wall should be the same (500mm away), and the pipeline in the wall should not be damaged. The nail holes of the skirting must be filled with putty of the same color to make it beautiful and flat.
11) Install the buckle: first, confirm the installation position of the buckle and measure the size of the buckle. The installation of buckle shall be vertical to the door pocket, and the screws shall be tightened. The buckle shall be stable without noise, firmly bonded, and beautiful.
The above is the paving tutorial for easy installation SPC flooring. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.